Why join us?
In line with our business expansion and diversification, we are welcoming potential and suitable candidates to join our company as we provide good and balanced working environment. We are looking forward to candidates that are hunger for career growth in the Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Structural Industry. As we are a growing company we provide an excellent opportunity for you to build your career and excel in the future.
- We provide a friendly, fun and challenging working environment for our employees.
- We provide equal career development for our employees.
- We provide yearly company trip for our employees.
- We provide equal learning & development opportunity to our employees.
- We provide insurance, mid-year performance bonuses & year-end special bonuses, increment and annual dinner to our employees.
Project Manager / Project Engineer
- Effectively manage each phase of the project from design to completion.
- Ensure efficient resources and enhance cost effectiveness.
- Perform and provides reviews of on variety of engineering works in the post installation project and conduct measurement and verification that meets customers and utility program requirement.
- Support procurement and construction phases and project with engineering knowledge and experience.
- Ensures conformance to applicable engineering standards and codes as well as company policies and procedures
- Utilizes skills in engineering, project management, business management, and strategy and business development to execute projects with clients that meet budget, margin and customer satisfaction targets.
- Prepares work plans, and manages project scope, budget and schedule
- Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about the project or program information
- Represents the company to clients and supports expansion of CBH business based on ability to build trust and add value
- Manage, plan and control the project material and manpower
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internal and external customers
- Work closely with team member to effectively resolving complex issues within tight deadlines
- Bachelor Degree Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in managerial position for project manager or at least 3 years of related working experience for project engineer.
- Working experience in contractor firm is an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communications and interpersonal skills.
Costing Engineer/Senior Costing Engineer
The candidates will be responsible in cost reporting and cost management of various projects in support of Senior Contract Manager, Project Managers and Project engineers.
- To work with the design and tender team for Design & Built tender exercise and conventional tender exercise.
- To ensure the design & tender cost comply with the specifications and guidelines.
- To provide technical support to the contract executives, estimator, engineers & draught person in tendering exercise.
- To prepare the Tender Cost Evaluation Report and present to Sr. Contract Manager, AGM (Contract) and Board of Directors (BOD) for approval prior submission of tender documents.
During Post Contract:
- To prepare project budgetary cost report.
- To monitor and ensure the project expenses are within the allocated budget.
- To liaise with main contractor and consultant on the Variation Order Matters.
- To negotiate & evaluate sub-contractors and supplier and ensure their quote are comply with requirement / specification of project.
- To prepare Cost Evaluation Report and present to Senior Contract Manager, AGM, Board of Directors (BOD) for approval prior awarding the works to sub-contractors or suppliers.
- To provide support to Project Team in Value Engineering and Design & Built type project in cost matter.
- To evaluate & verify the monthly progress claims, variation orders & extension of time from sub-contractors
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechanical or its equivalent.
- Have at least 2 or 3 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Project Management (MS Project) is an advantage
- Able to work independently as well as a team.